Category Archives: Gaming
Very pleased to mention that i’ll be on the audio gaming panel for BIMM London on the 11th.
Myself, Alistair Lindsay (Jet Force Gemini, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, SCEE) and Joanna Orland (Killzone 2, Burnout, Resistance) will be answering questions for the third year music production students.
Topics will include –
- Composition for games vs. moving image
- Creating interactive non-linear audio, techniques & approaches
- Project managing a games production
- Creating games for different platforms
- Paths for beginner composers, sound designers and employment opportunities
Excited to be a part of it!
CALLING ALL GAMERS!
The game I’m working on City of the Shroud needs backers in time for kickstarter next month. the game combines deep tactics gameplay with the action of a fighting game in a community-driven story, available on PC and Mac. Just need your email address for now with more info coming your way soon. Any help by sharing this post or tweeting is greatly appreciated!
You can play the latest build here – http://abyssal-arts.itch.io/city-of-the-shroud
and easily share here – https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/36408-kickstart-city-of-the-shroud
Any questions please ask away!